Wednesday, February 5, 2014

DMX vs. Zimmerman; The Freakshow

Wow, has the entertainment industry really come to this? Last night, while on my fifth hour on twitter, I heard the news of a celebrity boxing match between rapper DMX and murderer, yes, I called him a murderer, George Zimmerman. I went to bed, hoping it was a rumor, only to see the news confirmed earlier today. My first thought upon hearing this was "What the fuck?!"  Are we, as Americans, really ok with this??

Seriously, who okayed this shit??

Here's my opinion, take it as you may; George Zimmerman doesn't need more spotlight and cameras in his face, he needs to rot in prison for the rest of his life, if not the death penalty because of what he's "famous" for. DMX, who has his own problems  with drugs and...being DMX, doesn't need fame at the moment but de-tox and a psych ward.

On the other hand, the people behind this need souls or at least one hell of a reality check. And we, as a people, need to not endorse this crap.  This whole event repulses me and makes me wonder; would people  be ok with a celebrity boxing match between Celine Dion and Baby Murderer Casey Anthony?

In any case, I refuse to watch this shit but I will root for DMX in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment