Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Just random writing on a Tuesday...

This was originally going to be a blog about how bad I was at relationships but I didn't think anyone wanted know all that info (if you did, maybe some other time)  but after  watching a PBS mini-series where the two hosts travel throughout China, I decided to just write about I guess my life goals/ ideas/ plans or whatever;

The China travel show is a goal I wanted to fulfill in my life, either there or Japan (Actually, at this point, I'll take any part of Asia). Part of my goal was to travel overseas to teach English. My school at the time have a program where the students were able to go overseas and do so. It was my goal to get into this program but life has other plans. It is still a goal of mine but the downside being if by chance I end up in China (preferably Hong Kong) or Japan, chances are I would not come back.

I want to not only be a fiction / non fiction writer, I would like to be a comic book writer. This started from my love of drawing when I was a kid. I always drew super heroes and at the age of 8...or 9, a friend of mine and I drew comics but he was a hell of lot better than I was. I, on the other hand, have a way better imagination than he and I liked to put my insanity to good use and see how super heroes would deal with it.

Well, that's all I'm willing to share tonight so, um, please continue reading my blog...
Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment