Friday, February 17, 2012

Missing my creativity...

I miss my creativity. Where did it go, you (the reader) ask? To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. The last time I had creative thoughts was around mid December when I wrote a poem about how bad 2011 was for me. I feel like ever since I moved back home, my creativity has been drained out of me. Well, there are times where I'll have spurts of creativity (normally a poem or a short story) only to lose all energy within a couple of minutes of writing. There are times where I have to will myself to finish something and it sometimes takes weeks. What's worse, this draining feeling is starting to effect my everyday life, making it difficult just to get motivated for everything. Unfortunately, I think I know the source to where my missing creativity has gone. I feel it was kidnapped by my depression, holding it for ransom until I can pay them in anti-depressants, which is hard right now because I don't have a regular doctor to prescribe them. It's so tedious to find a "regular" therapist but if I want to get my creativity back, I willing to do so. Damn, I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment